After you have checked out the types of rebounders available in the market and decided what are the important features for you in choosing a rebounder, it’s time to make a decision.
My recommendation is to choose one of the JumpSport rebounders, which are entirely made and engineered in the USA, for the following reasons:
- Great value for money – they are not on the cheap end but for the quality you get, they are definitely more affordable than the top end Bellicon. The entry level JumpSport starts at $199 and their top-end rebounder is only $619 compared to upwards of $499 for the simplest Classic version of the Bellicon to $1318 for their top-of-the-line!
- Extremely well-built and long-lasting – JumpSport uses bungee cords that are tested for 1-1.6 million jumps (depending on the model) with a 2.5 year warranty. It uses a high quality frame with arched legs which provide unmatched stability so you do not experience and movement of the rebounder across the floor or wobbling as you bounce. I have been using mine for 3 years and it still serves me extremely well.
- Versatility in terms of the bounce firmness levels with up to 7 adjustable settings and two firmness options (depending on model). This means you can actually modify the bounce as you advance, or simply for different types of workouts!
One downside is that the JumpSport rebounder is so well-built and stable, it can be a bit heavy (around 10kg) to carry or move around.
Another minor issue (which I personally do not really consider a con) is that is a slight whispering noise from the petal design of the skirting covering the bungee cords.
There are various models of JumpSport rebounders in the market for beginners to advanced users.
For me, the best choice is the JumpSport 250 – all the best features of the JumpSport with an affordable price tag! Features include:
- High quality deep bounce for superior performance; EnduroLast-2 bungees last 2X longer
- Patented easy-to-adjust bounce tension for individual weight and performance needs
- Patented No-Tip arched legs provide unmatched stability and safety. Comes almost fully assembled!
- Patented padded petals cover cords for added safety and provide over 60% more exercise space.
Or if you prefer a foldable model, check out the JumpSport 230F which features:
- 30 Patented EnduroLast-2 cords
- Quick and Easy Assembly! From the closet to work out in under 5 minutes
- Patented Steel Reinforced Hinge with lock for no-wobble stability and easy folding and storage
- Integrated Permatron Skirt covers cords for added safety with over 50% greater space for exercise